- Coordinate projects with our clients: architects, designers, contractors and/or builders.
- Prepare and revise hardware and sanitary ware schedules, overviews, presentations and supporting documentation.
- Communicate with the R&D team and workshop in Belgium.
- Process orders and track through project completion.
The ideal candidate is a highly organized, goal-driven self-starter with a sharp focus on detail. Efficiency, responsibility, and hands-on problem solving will prove valuable assets in our fast-paced and deadline-driven industry. We welcome a team player, eager to contribute to the continuous growth of our company.
- A bachelor’s degree from a four year university or equivalent experience in one or more of the following areas: Art, Design, Architecture, Construction Management.
- 3-5 Years of experience in the fields of architectural hardware or sanitary ware.
- A desire to become a specialist in a niche market of the design industry.
- A strong visual and aesthetic insight, along with strong technical comprehension and innate curiosity.
- Strong written and verbal communication skills to collaborate with our high profile client base.
- The ability to read and comprehend architectural drawings and construction documents.
- Proficiency in MS Office Suite.
- Knowledge of Photoshop, InDesign and/or AutoCAD are a plus.
CORE COPETENCIES & VALUES:
- Customer focus (“We Deliver Wow”): Paying attention to the wishes and needs of (internal and external) customers and optimally tailoring our thoughts and actions to these.
- Responsibility and reliability (“Be Humble”): Being accountable and responsible for the commitment and consequences of agreements made and communicating about this consistently and honestly with stakeholders.
- Accuracy (“Don’t Assume, Double Check”): Delivering complete, correct and error-free work.
- Collaboration/ teamwork (“Build a Positive Team”): Contributing constructively to a joint result together with others, even when it concerns a subject that is not of direct personal interest. Contributing and accepting a consensus.